BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sechuna Wishlist

I love the mori girl style, but I can't pull it off without looking too girly or child-like. However, there are some items that I feel I can rock. Sechuna.com is one of the online shops that I like to look at. Here are some of the stuff that I have on my wishlist!

Love how cute and comfy this looks! *u*

Cute little mouse and bunny clinging to your hand ♥

Leather bracelets to add some spunk into the usual dainty mori coordinates!

HEEE IT'S CHIBI CHARLIE CHAPLIN AWWW ♥♥♥

Gotta have some tribal/Aztec prints!

I want this lace jacket the most. Looks so versatile! :D

Which one is your favorite? ^_^

5 comments:

  1. I really really want that striped sweater and lacey hoodie T3T thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene van 't Zand4:07 PM

    Gosh those rings are so adorable ~! That lace jacket seems wonderful too xP

    xx Solarsenshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one is really pretty! And oh, you might want to check out Goroke as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *u* Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...