BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Theme Thursday: Galaxies & Nebulae

I've been obsessed with all things outer space ever since I laid my hands on my very first astronomy book (which was around 6 years old, I think?). It's so fascinating; it makes you asks all sorts of questions. The photos of the universe telescopes provide are so beautiful and awe-inspiring, too, especially photos of galaxies and nebulae. I can't help but stare at them. * u *

Here are some of my favorite photos captured by the Hubble Space Telescope. I decided not to make a mosaic this time, since these photos are much better viewed in their full glory.






Check out this video where the process of creating these photos is explained.


I feel almost sorry for the heavenly bodies edited out for the sake of having a seamless image. XD

Source: HubbleSite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...