BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BJD Meme

It's another busy workweek in the office, so unfortunately, I don't think I can come up with original content. It's meme time again! Feel free to answer it yourself. Tell your friends! Post about it in the comments if you do the meme. :)


Who was your first doll? Do you still own him, her, or it?
Blair. Yes! I've only had her for 8 months as of this post.

Who is your favorite doll?
Blair again. I love Miette as well, but nothing compares to my first resin sweetie. <3

Which doll do you hope or plan to buy next?
I don't have plans to buy any doll yet. I kind of want a YO-sized tiny though.

Quick! You've instantly got $800 and must choose a doll to spend it on right now or it's gone forever! Who do you pick?
I'd get two dolls for that amount of money! Probably a Littlefee Chiwoo and a Rosetta Doll ZIO on a Feeple65 body.

Quick! You've instantly got enough money for any one and must choose a doll to spend it on right now or it's gone forever, but this time you have to buy the doll for someone else! Who gets the dolly, and what do you get them?
I'd get another Rosetta Doll ZIO for my friend Nicole. :3

Are you currently waiting on any dolls, heads, or bodies?
Haha, nope. I'm waiting on funds for my Dollism Plus 7 Hong Kong trip!

Do any of your dolls seem to like you to the point that they are infatuated with you?
Dear god, no.

Do any of your dolls seem to dislike or even hate you?
Even if I pretended they have personalities/actual lives, no. :'D

Who's your most expensive doll at the time you purchased them, not counting items you bought separately for them?
Blairrrrr. I have no regrets though.

Who's the least expensive doll you own?
Miette, by default. :P

Is there a limit to what you'd spend on a doll?
I don't think I'd be willing to spend more than what I did for Blair right now.

Which doll did you wait for the longest for so far?
MIETTE. 4 MONTHS. 3-month layaway + 1 month delivery. TTATT

Which doll had the shortest wait so far?
Blair. Fairyland was prompt in shipping her despite having a ton of orders to do.

Who's the biggest doll you own?
Blair. She's the tallest at a measly 42cm. XDDD

Got any floating heads? If yes, how likely are they to receive bodies anytime soon?
I don't have any.

Got any floating bodies?
None either.

Do you have any extra, unclaimed pairs of eyes? How many if so?
I have an extra pair of grey glass eyes, but they belong to Blair.

Do you have any extra, unclaimed wigs? How many if so?
Unclaimed, none. But Blair also has an extra wig. ^^

Anything you've said "never" to in the hobby that you later gave in to?
I said I'd never get another doll. HAHAHAHA.

Do you own dolls that aren't BJDs?
Barbies and a Betty Spaghetti.

What was your last doll-related purchase?
I commissioned a dress for Miette.

What do you expect your next doll-related purchase to be?
More stuff for Miette. She only has one outfit set and no shoes. :(

What was the last doll-related thing to arrive to you by mail?
Miette herself. xD

What was the last doll-related thing you purchased in person?
Miette's dress that I commissioned from a friend.

Not counting floating heads, floating bodies, and anything on layaway (paid off dolls count), how many dolls do you own?
Just my two lovely girls. ♥

The quiz is over! Any last words?
In this hobby, never say "never"!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...