BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Monday, July 23, 2012

Hong Kong Dollism Plus 7: Day 2

To continue with my Dollism Plus 7 report, here's my Day 2 post! For my Day 1 photos, click here.

The second day of Dollism was pretty much the same as the first. Most of the booths and displays from Day 1 were still present on Day 2, but there were several new ones that replaced the shops that were gone.


Fortunately, I had more time to actually shop this time around since I already took photos of most of the booths and displays present in the con. I finally managed to find new pretty things for Blair that day! I was so worried she'd end up not getting anything new because there weren't a lot of things for sale that fit Minifees.


In case you Minifee owners didn't know yet, the girls can fit most YOSD clothes! The more fitted clothes would be trickier, especially for the boys. If your girl has either the cutie or the small bust, you're in luck. Blair has the small bust and I was able to get her three YOSD outfits. :D


Anyway, there's more photos under the cut!

WARNING: THIS POST IS IMAGE-HEAVY. 


Such an ethereal display. *u*

Her dress was amazingly detailed.

Aww I loved how this girl looked and how she was positioned.

Time will Tell's display

They make the most gorgeous shoes for SDs!

IT'S LATI TIME!!! 8DDD This is their Alice in Wonderland diorama.

The Twiddles! *squishes cheeks*

The Queen of Hearts

Alice!

The Mad Hatter

The Nutcracker!

Those are some serious tiny frills. D:

EEEE THESE TWO WERE SO CUTE

Hello there, sleepy baby~

;_; Itty bitty reindeer!

Le Petit Prince! TTATT

Huhuhu too much cute!

The Little Prince and his vain Rose. ; 3;

The Aviator and THE FOX. ALL MY FEELINGS FOR THE FOX. ;A;

The Lati Yellow basics diorama

They were for sale! >A<

It should be a crime to be this cute.

Lati Yellow Seha, released exclusively during HKDP7. She's cuter in person.

Glinda the Good Witch and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz release!

Dorothy and the Scarecrow, both new sculpts

The Cowardly Lion and the Tin Man

B'aww don't be so sad. :(

You, too! Cheer up!

Lati Yellow Sophie as Dorothy

Dollfie Dreams! Check out this Black Rock Shooter dollfie!

More DDs!

It's Mami from Puella Magi Madoka Magica!

NOOO MAMI LOOK OUT!

A very pretty Pullip from Kuloft's display

I was so happy they finally made these headbands in MSD size!

The Minnie Mouse ones were tempting.

Switch!

Why hello there, Mr. Sleepy Cutie.

Gorgeous dolls

Oh so handsome ;w;

Love her androgynous looks!

I'm not a fan of some Volks dolls, but when styled right, they can be cute. :)

There were Blythes on display, too.

A Pullip and a Blythe. They were a refreshing sight. I rhymed lol

Speaking of sigh... HAVE SOM EYEBALLS

Dude got swag.

I don't remember if these dolls were part of Kuloft's display, but they're wearing Kuloft stuff.

Sleepy Harlequin

I love how old-timey the doll and the set look and then BAM! There's a Macbook. XD

Blair fits right in the set! ^^

Melon's Kingdom! I love love loved the pastel theme they had going on.

I can see Katy Perry wearing these haha.

Ughhh so pretttyyyyyy x3

More ultra girlishness headed your way c/o Rabbit & Daphne.

How luxurious is this???

Huhuhu sadly I couldn't afford them.

Check out those adorable shoes!!! Sadly they didn't have sizes for my girls. ;^;

These cuties are seriously making me consider get a YOSD girl... NO LOL WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING.

SHOE PR0NZ!

Still can't get over the details on some of those clothes!

Haha love that cute headdress she's sporting.

A lush display from Crobidoll *o*

Crobi's T-line babies!

More tinies! SQUEE!

AAHHH WHY SO CUTE

These tiny dioramas are such a joy to photograph.

If you own a YOSD, you would have had a blast. THERE WAS SO MUCH STUFF FOR YOSDs.

Hi there, cutie pie!

I liked this outfit the most in this display. :3

Guys can work frills and lace, too!

He reminds me of Ciel Phantomhive.

Aww this is sorta how I imagine Kyle will be like. x)

BARNABY BROOKS IS THAT YOU?

More exquisitely dressed girls

Loooooved the styling of these dolls!

This guy's handsomely dressed as well.

But I like this guy's outfit better. So edgy!

Couldn't resist taking another photo of iDollZoo's adorable shoes!

Shoes for the boys this time

Pretty ladies sporting mohair wigs

I'm running out of synonyms for pretty and beautiful. >_<

Tried on a mohair wig on Blair. It was cute, but it was too big of a change for me.

The people who make these clothes are crazy talented.

=^_^= O hai!

Luxurious outfits by Rapunzel

A Glorydoll! I was surprised to see one around. She's so creepily beautiful.

Shoes, shoes, shoes!

Aww it's like a daycare setup!

ALPACA! I have one of my own now, whee!

This display had a whimsical and vintage theme. So lovely. :3

The dolls were cute but I wanted that harp. XD

I wonder what he's watching?

And then suddenly... IRONMAN!

His costume was AWESOME.

BEST COSPLAY EVER.

By 6pm, we decided to call it a day. Blair was a like a different doll after I tried her new stuff on her! > 3<
And that's it for my Dollism Plus 7 report! Even though it was tough to look for things in sizes other than SD, MSD and YOSD, I still had a blast. I wouldn't hesitate to go again next year. :D

18 comments:

  1. Nick Chou2:01 AM

    " I wouldn't hesitate to go again next year. :D"



    IT IS KNOWN! YAY!


    And...Kyle. hehehehehehe. /shot by BRS' cannon.


    Anyway, awesome post as usual! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are amazing! I died from cuteness with The Little Prince theme and Puki doll with round glasses. Too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PrincessVictoria5:08 AM

    Amazing photos again!
    And Blair looks beautiful as always in her new stuff <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't hesitate as long as I have the funds.***
    THERE, CORRECTED. XD

    Thanks bb! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those two things you mentioned were among my favorites. xD

    Thank you! Glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Blair and I appreciate it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I RLY RLY RLY WANT TO JOIN NEXT YEARRRRR.
    All those shoesssss ; ____________ ; ) *grabbyhands*


    Blair is super super pretty with her new stuff! * v * ) Even that crazy mohair wig fits her! Para na syang ulta-mori girl with that! * Q * )// LOVELY. ♥


    I am so tempted to go to HK asap just to visit DollHeart uguuuu pero man, I better wait for Dollism next year para mas maraming traders! So tempted to research for Thailand's doll fair kasi most of my fave seamstresses are based there * _________ * ) ALSO. Bangkok shopping for mehhhhh. TARA KASS LET'S BANGKOK!!! /HANGOVER2/

    ReplyDelete
  8. DEMI WHY ARE YOU THE ENABLER ALL OF A SUDDEN. =)) That is tempting but I don't have funds anymore HAHAHA. XD

    There are other BJD shops in HK other than Dollheart, but yeah, most of the smaller shops only put up physical booths during Dollism, so it would be wiser (and more fun!) if you go to the next MM Dollism trip (if there will be one). :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. HNNG ALL THE LATIS. I think I died (thrice) from all the cute. <3 And eeee, I would love to see Blair at a meet <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Lati display was sooo cute, which is why they have the most photos. =))
    We'd love to meet you, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are all so beautiful!!! just WOW! specially that super sexy shall right there awwh! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little ones are cute! XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Which is why I took a tons of photos of them. :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's awesome of you to make this report. :3 I enjoyed all the shots. kinda like reliving the thing over and it's fresh again. X3
    I also love Blair in the last shot, she really is super "dolled-up" after the event. Lewl.
    Also, that lati sheep costume. =o= I stared and was crying inside.

    In other news, sorry I didn't comment last time. My browser strangely kept crashing waiting for your photos to load everytime I'd open them. O_o

    <3 Anj

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha it's ok. That post had over a hundred photos, so that's not surprising. :))

    I know what you mean. I still feel giddy when I look at the photos, but I also feel a little sad because I miss hanging out with you guys. ;o;

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where in hk can I find these doll supplies?

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you're looking to go to Dollism, it's already ended since it's an annual convention. But if you just want to know where to shop for doll stuff in HK, you can go to CTMA or Ginza, I believe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous8:15 AM

    What type of doll is the Ciel Phantomhive look alike? These dolls are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...