BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Monday, April 15, 2013

Firefly Faceups is now open//Lati Yellow Belle for Patdes

A couple of weeks ago, I started Firefly Faceups, my own faceup commission shop. I'm only taking local commissions for now until I get the hang of everything though. I hope everything works out! XD

This little dearie is my first official commission. Her name is Fleur and according to her owner, she's a shy girl but she has lots of love to share. Aww!

Her owner wanted a "constipated baby" look for her. I think I achieved the expression! LOL! XD

If you're a BJD owner from the Philippines and you're interested in commissioning me, I still have an open slot available! Head over here for more information. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...