BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Faceups // Soom Ivory for Jan

Real life has been keeping me busy and away from my dolls. ;w; I miss playing with them. So far my bonding time with them consists mostly of Instagram lol. Despite my lack of dolly time, I managed to squeeze in a faceup commission for my friend Jan.

This is Addie, which is short for Adelaide. She's your typical girl-next-door: bubbly and quite romantic. Jan wanted her to have a natural faceup, but with a smoky eye, so this is what I came up with. I'm happy with how she turned out! :D


4 comments:

  1. Aaaaahhh! >u< I love what you did Kass! So excited to see her! \o/ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely face-up! I love her lips. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! ;w;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you're pleased with her! You're very welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...