BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Get the Look: Raspberry Vanilla Cupcake (MSD)

One of my favorite things in the BJD hobby is shopping for clothes and accessories. Sometimes, I see a great outfit on a real person or a pretty color palette from a photo, I get inspired to achieve the look and style of it.

Since I like to go window shopping for dolly items (a frustrating but enjoyable venture) during my free time, I thought it would be cool to do a regular "Get the Look" post on this blog.

So, without further adieu, here is the first look!

Photos from Tokyo Fashion, Co. and Better Homes & Gardens.
Shoes: White Platform Shoes from RubyRedBJD, $25.90

If you can find better alternatives to the items I found, share them in the comments. :)

15 comments:

  1. Kass I loooove that you're doing this. ♥ X) It's awesome. All the picks are spot on. *0*b

    Love this blog! So inspiring. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nix!. ;w; I'm still iffy about the denim vest, but you know how hard it is to shop for specific things in this hobby. OTL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:44 PM

    Very cool, Kass. :3 Definitely worth checking out. <3 Looking forward to your development. It's looking great so far. <3 - Anj

    ReplyDelete
  4. KAss could you be my girl's personal Stylist? YOU'RE AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the link to this from the bjd tag on Tumblr and homg this is such a good idea! Can't imagine how much time this would have taken to put together though. :O I really hope you make more posts like this!

    (I adore the style and photography of this blog, btw. It's like being in a dreamy cloud~)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Anj, that means a lot. Thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Ricci! I don't mind at all. Thank you! XD

    Rebecca: It is quite time consuming, but I like doing it! I definitely plan to make more "get that look" posts. Thank you for the compliment on the blog's look. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. catchingfirefliesblog11:12 AM

    Thank you, Nix!. ;w; I'm still iffy about the denim vest, but you know how hard it is to shop for specific things in this hobby. OTL

    ReplyDelete
  9. catchingfirefliesblog11:13 AM

    Aww, Anj, that means a lot. Thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. catchingfirefliesblog11:13 AM

    LOL Ricci! I don't mind at all. Thank you! XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. catchingfirefliesblog11:14 AM

    It is quite time consuming, but I like doing it! I definitely plan to make more "get that look" posts. Thank you for the compliment on the blog's look. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blahblablahduh6:43 AM

    Can't wait to see the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. catchingfirefliesblog11:56 AM

    Thanks! I intend to make posts like this once a week. Please look forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your get the look posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...