BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Friday, June 15, 2012

Feline Blush's Wonderland Couture

Fashion designer Feline Blush has teamed up with photographer Ilse Moore to create this stunning campaign shot underwater for her first couture collection aptly called Wonderland Couture. The line consists of four unique pieces created by using digital prints on chiffon and satin with French lace detailing.

Esin Ünlü of Feline Blush has this to say about the collection:
Through Wonderland Couture, Feline Blush declares her undying love for the illusory.
She rises above and dives deep into the fluid texture of the turquoise waters,
as she contemplates her world anew, with each frame.
Explore the capricious beauty of her world, the realm of fascinating deformation.





Sources: fashiongonerogue and Feline Blush

3 comments:

  1. Nick Chou12:10 PM

    I love underwater shoots. I think it's one of those things I secretly want to do in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's not a secret anymore is it? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick Chou11:48 AM

    ....Very good point.
    If ever I have a pool in my home and I look decent in a dress I shall call you XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...