BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Saturday, December 22, 2012

What I did during the Apocalypse

For the Mayans, December 21, 2012 is the beginning of the end; for me, it's the beginning of my Christmas vacation. XD With Ryan and Miette in tow, I spent most of the 21st in the salon, having my hair dyed ombré. I took forever in there (4 hours!), but the result is worth it! Looove my hair now!

TADAAAA! 8D

It was around dinnertime already when I left the salon, so Ryan, Miette and I headed to Hapadog, a restaurant which serves Western-Japanese fusion hotdogs. The food was kinda expensive but they were delicious. *u*

Miette surveying the food

These fries were SO YUMMY!

I ordered Nihon Chiri (chili). It was good! Who knew nori, chili and hotdogs taste great together?

Miette approves!

Ryan using his magical posing abilities on Miette. This was taken while we were waiting for the food.

I have no idea how he managed to make her stand on the corner of the napkin box... ON ONE FOOT. @_@

I am still baffled.

We went window-shopping around the mall after dinner, but we weren't able to buy anything since it was getting late already and there were lots of people EVERYWHERE. Should have anticipated it; it's Christmas rush time after all.

Look at all those people! :O

AND THEN I SAW JYJ. AAAAHHHHHHHHH /fangirl screams

Hello again lol!

We left at around 8:30pm to avoid the horrible traffic brought on by the Christmas rush, but before that, we passed by this pretty area of the mall and took advantage of all the lights to take some bokeh photos for my texture collection. ^^

The mall's landscaping and Christmas decor were charming. :3

Here's some of my favorite bokeh shots from today. ^^

That's it, folks! Thanks for reading. :)

5 comments:

  1. Are you from the South?? *recognizes the mall* If you are, then we can meet anytime omg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes I am. :P I'm from Las Piñas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Musume Desu11:20 PM

    Hello! I'm Musume, I will really like to swap buttons with you, and put yours in my blog :3 Here is the address, I hope you want to swap too :3 http://mydollyadventures.blogspot.com


    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure. :) I've added your banner already. Hope to see mine on your blog soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Musume Desu5:07 AM

    Added! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...