BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Thursday, January 3, 2013

These Shoes, I Covet

A few days ago, I posted a photo of Blair's shoe collection on Instagram and it got me thinking about my own shoe collection. I have enough pairs of shoes to go by, but there are still some shoes that I reaaaally need/want to get! Case in point:

Black platform wedges, Office; Beige platform pumps, Asianvogue; Grey Ankle Boots, Aldo;
Red Brogues, Mel; Lace Brogues, Asianvogue.

The first two shoes are "needs" since I currently own only one pair of formal shoes, and they're not very formal-looking to begin with, haha! The rest are "wants". As in I really, really want them. I might get them some time this year. Yes, I am a bit of a shoeaholic and I'm not ashamed to admit that! *u*

My shoe haul last 2012. More to come this year, hopefully! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...