BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Sunday, January 6, 2013

To February: K-pop Collectibles & Asian Fashion

To February is an online shop based in the United States that specializes in unique Asian fashions, accessories, and K-pop and K-drama merchandise. I personally have not bought anything from them, but that hasn't stopped me from spending time browsing through their site! They sell the cutest things.

Below are my personal picks! One day, I'll order these babies.

Imitation Jeremy Scott Winged Hoodie (as worn by Jung Yunho for W Korea)

Hearty Tights in Grey

Feather Necklace (as worn by Kim Jaejoong in the movie Heaven's Postman)

6 comments:

  1. Xhanthi Black11:47 PM

    Wah! SO much cute stuff!! Thank you for this! Now to go spend money lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? :D It's a miracle I haven't bought anything from that shop yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hoodie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's a lot of cute things! :3 I even think their website is cute.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their website's design, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaah~ The winged jacket and the feather necklace... I want!
    I think I'm gonna faint, hahah... * u *

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...