BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Minifée Celine

Fairyland just released a new Minifée named Celine as both a fullset and basic doll, and oh god I love her. She's so pretty! I agree with most people that she looks a lot like Chloe though. Seems like Fairyland's taking the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach since Chloe is a crazy popular sculpt. Judging by the reaction of the people, seems like FL hit it on the nail again with Celine.


Aside from the facial features, what I adore about FL's new release is the costume. It reminds me of a human version of Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony (look at the eye color and general color palette!). I love the golden shimmer on the purple dress and the star motif on the lace of the sleeves and stockings. The wig is cute as well! The mini hairbow she's sporting also reminds me of Lady Gaga, whom I'm a huge fan of.



While I do love her, I don't think I'm getting another Minifée anytime soon. I have other plans, haha! Maybe if I win the lottery and I've purchased the dolls I plan on getting already, I'll keep her in mind if I decide to get another Minifée.

3 comments:

  1. When I saw her, I asked myself, "Why is it, I don't collect minis anymore?" I almost forgot how hard it is to find clothes to suit my characters in that size! But she is a beauty. I can totally see, what you mean with Twilight Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna John4:32 PM

    wow, so damn cute. http://www.tech-4-hire.com/celinebags/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...