BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I think I'm gonna get a cavity


I just received the cutest dolly accessory ever last week! LOOK AT IT! IT'S AN ICKLE ICE CREAM HAT! Isn't it the sweetest thing ever? It makes Miette a gajillion times cuter!

The hat was made by my crazy talented friend Madz of Dear Resin. Not only does she knit, she also sews dolly clothing! You can check out her blog to learn more about her work and her dolly escapades. Now go click on the link and commission her!

The ice cream princess commands it!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that's adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah Steinmetz1:35 AM

    OMG that is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Miette is just so adorable! :D *dies of cuteness*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, aww, how cute! >w< Now I want one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! As other said before, I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comments, everyone! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...