BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Starting the Year Right


There's nothing quite like a new doll to usher in the new year! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Rowan is a Fairyland Feeple60 Sleeping Rona mod. The fantastic Eludys opened her eyes and my awesome friend Ricci did the finishing touches. I ordered her in October 10 and she shipped on December 13, which is quite fast for Fairyland just 46 working days! My boyfriend Ryan helped me get her home just before Christmas, and I finished her faceup a few days after that, heh. (* >ω<)

The year 2013 in general was a fantastic year for me, and it couldn't have been possible without the support of my family, friends and you, lovely blog followers! Thank you for sticking around.

Happy New Year again, guys! Here's to a great year ahead! *✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧

2 comments:

  1. Nick Chou2:00 AM

    Happy new Doll!

    Am happy you got her faster than I thought you would. Congrats!

    She looks great and I foresee more awesome fashion tips and her modelling them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuu! <3 Hehehe you can count on that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...