BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Monday, February 3, 2014

Minifee Eliya SP mod for Larissa

I've always had a fondness for the Eliya sculpt, so I was ecstatic when Larissa commissioned me to do her Eliya mod's faceup. Her girl, Liya, is a fierce punk girl, so she requested lots of black. So I gave her lots of black. LOL. If I had my way, I would have probably added a bit more color to her eyeshadow. Maybe some purple for more interest.

Anyway, I like how she turned out. I'm particularly proud of her eyebrows. ^u^



...Aaaand I just noticed that there's a dark smudge in the corner of her left eye on the first photo. It doesn't appear on the rest of the photos though. Weird! Oh well, I'm too lazy to edit it out so that's that. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...