BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

macroMiette!

For the past few months, I've been waffling about which sculpt would best fit a YOSD version of Miette. I think my friends are tired of hearing me out to be honest. XD Well, good news! I've narrowed it down to two candidates: Cherry Castle Strawberry and Lina Chouchou Macaron!

The CC Strawberry photo is by -reirei- on Flickr :3
Both have pros and cons: CC Strawberry is super cute and super cheap and the company offers a variety of extra hands, but her nose's sidewalls are too prominent for my liking; LCC Macaron, on the other hand, is just as cute but also three times more expensive and is only available as a fullset doll on LCC's website. LCC doesn't offer a lot of extras either, plus her eyes a lot less like the eye shape of the original Miette.

I'm so torn right now. XD Ugh. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Although personally, I find LCC to be the cutest it sounds to me like CCS has more pro's for you. If her nose walls are the only real issue then why not just sand them down a tad? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it were me, I'd go with Strawberry. She seems to have more pros and looks more like little!Miette. The nose is an easy mod too if you choose to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xanadu8:00 AM

    When in doubt...don't. Wait a little longer and you will find just the right one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. True! I think I've already found the right one though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right. :D I actually ended up picking a Cherry Castle sculpt, but not Strawberry. I went with Mimo/Red Beans instead!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...