BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dolly Diptych Week 26: Kaden

I apologize for the short hiatus! It's almost been two weeks without updates. I got caught in between work and personal stuff and playing Guild Wars 2. Anyway, I should be back to blogging more often now that my Christmas vacation's coming soon! :D

Speaking of vacation, I have a guest vacationing here at home. This is Kaden, my friend Jai's Junior Delf Terra. He's a little reserved and grumpy sometimes, but he's actually really nice. :'3


More photos! Excuse the repetitive shots lol. I'm still trying to get a hang of posing SDs. >w>







JDF Terra is one of my favorite LUTS sculpts which is why I'm so happy Jai let me borrow Kaden for a while. I'm not sure Kaden is as thrilled as I am, but I think he likes Blair and Miette enough to stay. ^^;

6 comments:

  1. Nick Chou12:38 AM

    Gosh I love his eyelashes. They're long and pretty.

    Hi Jai. If you can read this, your boy is so good looking.

    Hi Kaden *Waves*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :'D He's glad to be there with you gais. Lovely pictures as always ; 3; Thank you for letting him visit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a good job posing him! Your shots are always really good you know :p And Kaden looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IKR. I love heem. Makes me wanna have a boy but nope, gotta have the girl first. :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love having him here! Even though they're both silent types, he and Blair get along well. Miette is noisy enough for the three of them. XD

    Thank you bb! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's only one pose though. I was too scared to move him a lot since I'm still not used to his size and his joint system. But thanks. ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...